DVD rw help

civicrocker7

Baseband Member
I am trying to copy a DVD (snatch) using nero but it says its copyright protected soi tryed another and it says the same thing whats the deal ive seen my cousin do it so why cant I. Is there a way to bypass the protection>

THANKS

PW

i don't believe you're going to get any answers on bypassing copyright protection on this forum.

infringing on copyright laws is illegal...don't ask question like that dude

Here in the UK you are allowed to make a backup copy of your DVD's, only if you are the owner of the original DVD's.

Is it the same in the US, Canada etc ?

BullDog(UK)

Well I suppose technically copying dvd's for personal use is not what's illegal. The illegal part would be if a person was going to distribute the copies to other people. But really, who's to say what this guy's real purpose in making copies of dvds is?

Distortion88 said:
Well I suppose technically copying dvd's for personal use is not what's illegal. The illegal part would be if a person was going to distribute the copies to other people. But really, who's to say what this guy's real purpose in making copies of dvds is?

Have to agree with you.

That's why I'm not going to tell him how to do it :D

BullDog(UK)

Dude, Snatch is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen!

"It was at a funny angle!" - my favorite line! :D:D (When Tyrone backs into the car DIRECTLY behind him)

Yeah, I don't think that's illegal, but the copy protection is there for what you might do to it. Personally, I don't know how to do it, so I really can't help you.

Just had to acknowledge Snatch as being an awesome movie.

i want to make the copy because i have a knack for losing things like i lost The empire strikes back from my 3 disk box set eversince then i vowed not to lose another dvd so im gonna use nero to back up my stuff for personal use only thanks plz help

PW

Back
Top Bottom