DVD player

sureshk256

Solid State Member
Problems with DVD player in PC

Hi friends
I have a problem with my DVD player (TEAC DV W50D DVD-DL +/- Burner/player) on my computer. This is able to BURN both CDs and DVDs and able to play all original DVDs, All CDs ( original and burned), but it is NOT PLAYING( not even recognising) the DVDs which are BURNED ( whether it is on my PC or elsewhere on other PCs & notebooks). I am able to play the same burned DVDs ( even the ones which are burned on my PC) on other PCs.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Chenna

I have tried it in safe mode as well, but its saying that ''DISK is not formatted'' as a header. and under it '' windows cannot read this disk. The disk might be corupted or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows'' was showed along with 'close' tab.

Could someone help me out...thanks in advance

Chenna

are you recording and leaving the session open to perhaps add more data later? this can sometimes cause problems, but doesn't usually cause prioblems on the machine that is actually doing the recording!!!

aso what recording program are you using? does it erport anty errors whilst burning the disc?

Back
Top Bottom