dvd decoder?

chico

Baseband Member
i just install the dvd decoder for windows xp.when i try to play a dvd on my windows media player it pops up a small window seying Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because a problem occurred with digital copyright protection.and in that window it gives you 2 options 1 is close the other is more info.i click on the more info option and it says the rest C00D1163: A problem occurred with digital copyright protection
A troubleshooter is available to help you solve this problem. To troubleshoot the problem, see the "I receive a message about digital copy protection" option in the DVD Troubleshooter in Windows Help.

Note

To play DVDs, you must have a DVD-ROM drive and a software or hardware DVD decoder installed on your computer. If you do not have a compatible DVD decoder installed, DVD-related commands, options, and controls do not appear in the Player and you cannot play DVDs. By default, Windows does not include a DVD decoder. For more information about DVD decoders, see the DVD Support in Windows XP Web page at the Microsoft Web site.
Error ID = 0xC00D1163, Condition ID = 0x00000000.

thx for ur guys replys .but what you guys have just told me dosent really tell much.i just unistall the current dvd decoder becuse i was getting errors with windows media player. and the reasson i know it was the decoder is becuse my system is new,and was getting those errors after i install the decoder.i guess ill just wait to buy 1. i know ther are free decoders out in the internet but those decoder mostlikely have some sort of bugs.ths for ur guys help

Back
Top Bottom