Dvd Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoxer4533

Try again!
Ok ive tried probably every dvd buring program known to man. I cant get any of them to work. i have a decrypter and im burning backups of my own dvd's. tried instant copy- not working, dvd shrink- cant figure out how to get it to work, dvd x copy- freezes, 123 dvd copy- freezes, i copy dvds 2- doesnt work, nero doesnt work either. Can somebody PLEASE HELP ME... i would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find a program that is easy to use and i can get my hands on.. thanks!

motoxer4533 said:
Ok ive tried probably every dvd buring program known to man. I cant get any of them to work. i have a decrypter and im burning backups of my own dvd's. tried instant copy- not working, dvd shrink- cant figure out how to get it to work, dvd x copy- freezes, 123 dvd copy- freezes, i copy dvds 2- doesnt work, nero doesnt work either. Can somebody PLEASE HELP ME... i would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me find a program that is easy to use and i can get my hands on.. thanks!

give a system profile and give us more exact detail so we can help you

You use DVD Shrink and Decrypter together. I used to know how to use them but its been awhile. It is an easy 3 step process. I believe that first you decrypt it then you open it in Shrink and thats where you burn it.

Pm me and I will instruct u on dvd shrink and Decrypter.You ony need Dvd Decrypter if dvd shrink gives u a memory error which is rare.Also if u have sonic record it now! that is the combo I use I can help u more.I can get a dvd decrypted and burned in 45min-1hr with analysing on from dvd shrink.
Also I do this on the family comp not the one on my sig.

ok. you win

over the years the have been various issue of why some people's computer would crash using dvd burning program. a lot of the time they had conflicting hardware and software and they didn't know because it will only arise when they use dvd burning programs. I kinda have an idea of what going on, but I don't have your system profile to go on.

I'm done with this thread. you could posted a profile instead of this

motoxer4533 said:
nope i dont have a hardware conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom