DVD Burning Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoxer4533

Try again!
Hey guys.

I Use DVD-Shrink & Nero to burn DVD's. However, some (if not most) skip, then stop playing completely. I know that it probably has something to do with the copyright stuff, but some of my movies work flawlessly.

For Instance- I burned Aeon Flux, and it worked perfect. Then i tried watching my burned copy of 16 Blocks, and it froze and stopped about half way through.

So, what I am getting at is: Is there a way that I can prevent this from happening? I know a lot of people use DVD Shrink & Nero, so I thought i would ask.

Thanks!

use DVD Decrypter to rip, and DVDShrink to compress and burn, dont use nero, when it comes to a/v its crap.

DvdShrink takes over your existing burning software anyways..

If they skip, then your burning them too fast....
Also, it could be dvd-shrink if your actually re-encoding your dvds to a lesser quality so a DVD9 will fit on a DVD5.

This is a bug with your DVD player. I have a Sony DVD player that does this, but when I play them in the computer or on a different DVD player they work fine.

The way to prevent it from happening is to not compress (shrink) the video, and just put them on dual layer DVDs. The skipping is a bug with the MPEG-2 decoder in your DVD player, as it is not "used to" decoding video at a low bitrate.

it could be 3 things.

1.you are burning too fast
2. dvd player
3.slow computer

DVD burning software

I am about to purchase burning software for burning copyrighted disk to archive and also ones I download off of the net (all formats, Divx, dvcd or whatever they are called). What is the best program to do that and convert the files to burn on dvd to play on TV? I have looked at 1 click dvd copy, Nero, Roxio and some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom