Dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As corrosive said dust has an electric charge hence why rubbing a picture frame with a cloth can attract more dust to the surface as you charge it with static electricity.

Feather dusters work if you have another collection medium to catch the dust that is diverted and if you clean your feather duster regularly so that it has space for collecting dust. Not very efficient but combined with something else like ioniser, air filters ect they can work well.

Swiffer dusters do extactly what you described, think a charged disposable feather duster that traps all of the dust it collects. I usually keep one for cleaning up around my pc desk.

Hmm, I like the running water idea. I think it might be time for a shower in my room!!! :D lol

But no, seriously, Im thinking like a water fountain or something.

A simple little fountain won't help much at all, spend your money on a quality ionizer that contains a hepa filter beside it, that way it circulates the air, and filters it.

My friend has one (cant remember name) but it works great in an 80 year old house that is nothing but dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom