Duke Nukem Forever.. Its real and its now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Duke Nukem Forever... Many of us have probably quit carring about it.

Well I am here to tell you, it is here, and now.

Duke Nukem Forever aslo known as DNF will be released later next year by 2K Games and Gearbox. They were quick to inform us that they were "putting the pieces together of what 3D realms left them".

After playing the demo for about a half an hour or so I can say it is a blast and the good old Duke is back. They have a trailer releasing and it is funny as ****, making references to the 12 year absence.

http://tinyurl.com/39wlp8k

Re: DNF.. Its real and its now!

Can't wait to play the demo for myself! I know a few other people who went to PAX. Lucky people :cry: :tongue:

I just published a new article about it at the site previously mentioned. A long with other stuff. Check it out. Very insightful into the entire project.

Duke Nukem Forever... Many of us have probably quit carring about it.

Well I am here to tell you, it is here, and now.

Duke Nukem Forever aslo known as DNF will be released later next year by 2K Games and Gearbox. They were quick to inform us that they were "putting the pieces together of what 3D realms left them".

After playing the demo for about a half an hour or so I can say it is a blast and the good old Duke is back. They have a trailer releasing and it is funny as ****, making references to the 12 year absence.

http://tinyurl.com/39wlp8k

x-files-believe1.jpg

With the long history of DNF, I think I might be better off believing in UFOs before I start giving into the an actually release date for this game.

The entire team was knocking on wood and making jokes about how at the last minute something would go wrong.

If this does actually hit the shelves, I'll get it for nostalgic sake, But compared to todays games, it will probably be laim, But will be fun at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom