Duel Monitor Help please!

darthvaderazz

Beta member
i just got a second monitor and got a vga spliter i hooked them both up and the both show the same thing and both identify as "1" i have tried different things nothing has worked

I got Windows Xp pro SP3 4gb Intel Q945 core 2 quad 2.66Ghz,intel DG45ID Motherboard intel g45/g43 express chipset for graphics

if i could get some help that would be great thanks

i just got a second monitor and got a vga spliter i hooked them both up and the both show the same thing and both identify as "1" i have tried different things nothing has worked

I got Windows Xp pro SP3 4gb Intel Q945 core 2 quad 2.66Ghz,intel DG45ID Motherboard intel g45/g43 express chipset for graphics

if i could get some help that would be great thanks

You'll need a dual head video card. A card with multiple video outputs will give you plenty display options.

whilst on this theme, anyone know how to stop the cursor going onto the other screen, really annoying when i am gaming and it goes out of game screen

I'm not sure where the setting is but you tick a box somewhere that says 'allow directx applications to lock the cursor'

OP if you dont have a dula head video card, here are your options:

1. buy one
2. buy a second video crd
3. enable onboard video and plug into that as well as your add-onn video card (not always possible)
4. graphics expansion module, e.g. dualhead2go

Back
Top Bottom