Dual Monitors

I run 19"-24"-19" tri monitor setup. I used to have all three 19", but I found the 24" on ebay for a decent price.

Old setup.
HPIM2058.jpg

New setup (I moved into my apartment at school and the desk was too big to bother to bring...)
IMG_2071.jpg

I can no longer stand to use 1 monitor often. I've been running the single 24" when I built my brother's computer and even that feels restricting... So when I get on my laptop and try to multitask...it's annoying. Definitely will never go less than 3 monitors on a desktop ever again. 2 monitors seems weird. There's a line right down the middle, so you can't really center them on you. I tired it for awhile and gave up to do tri monitors. Been running tri monitors for probably almost 2.5 years now. First setup was with 3 17" CRTs though, lol.

Nice setup man, i will have to take a photo of my setup now.

Also, is there anyway for me to be playing a game in full screen on the 22" and then move over to the 19" and talk on msn without the game being minimized?

Would be great if there was.

DO you know the jk saying "Once yopu go black you never go back!"

Well it applies here! Once you go from a single to a duel its life changing! same thing goes from 19" to a 24"+ monitors! Well at least this is how i feel about it!

Check it out!

OLD

DSC05903.jpg

NEW

DSC00063.jpg

Nice setup man, i will have to take a photo of my setup now.

Also, is there anyway for me to be playing a game in full screen on the 22" and then move over to the 19" and talk on msn without the game being minimized?

Would be great if there was.
Thanks.

That would be nice if there was a way. Then I could change a song on iTunes while playing my game without it minimizing.

Back
Top Bottom