Dual Channel combination??

Yeah that's sort of my problem too... I really wounder if it is actually working in dual channel...

Zer0Cool said:
I also have a question, i bought 2X 1G Muskin redline. They came in a dual kit. But for some reason i have dougts about that they actually run in a dual mode. How can i tell if my 2 sticks of 1G each ram is running in a dual mode?

Mine tells me in the BIOS when i boot up. It says dual channel mode. A program like sisoft sandra will probably tell ya aswell. CPU-Z might tell you aswell

lol i had my ram for like 3 month, and i was running it in a single mode insted of dual, the problem was i had to put the stick's in the same collar slots, evem tho the slots were apart from each other. And belive it or not, right away i noticed a performance boost, nothing crazy, but its there : D

Raffaz said:
Mine tells me in the BIOS when i boot up. It says dual channel mode. A program like sisoft sandra will probably tell ya aswell. CPU-Z might tell you aswell

Yep try checking your BIOS first its the easiest way, but i know for sure Sandra will tell you :D

If your motherboard supports dual channel, your motherboard manual will most likly tell you which slots to place them into for dual channel mode.

Back
Top Bottom