Drunkest Guy Ever Goes for More Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually looks fake, or as if he's not drunk, and on something else. I've seen SEVERAL hundred drunk people in my life, and none have had that bad of impaired motor skills before. Being on a fire department, on a major US interstate, you see quite a few drunks, and cracked out people. He looked more like he was on a drug binge, for the past few days.

I agree with 95, look how fast his limbs move when he is down on the ground...that's way too responsive for being **** drunk. He could be hammered and stoned out on meth though, that would make sense.

One of my brothers friends were telling me stories of their wild days and it went something like this.

This one time, one of them got so drunk that they were puking their brains out, and he asks one of the other drunk guys for a glass of water, so instead of being a nice and understanding of how screwed up they are, they don't give them a glass of water, oh no, this guy gives the puking man a glass of vodka.. And he, thinking it was water, gulped it all down.

yes...

thats right...

He did that.

Moral of the story is get your own darned water... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom