::drools::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GageMW

Daemon Poster
My next upgrade; :p
what good is a $2000 computer when some burglar can just break into your home and take it? Tired of those pesky spammers? Just pull out your authentic samurai katana and make sushi out of those batards ;)

http://www.medieval-weaponry.com/index.html?lmd=38401.446840
Home > Battle Ready Swords > Oriental Swords > CAS Iberia

Select your currency
Kami Folded Steel Series
kami-big
Overview of the Hanwei Samurai Sword Series

The expanding C.A.S. /Hanwei line of Samurai weapons continues to promote the availability of authentically crafted pieces at realistic prices. The
Katana, Wakizashi, Tanto and Naginata in this line display features usually found only in original pieces, giving knowledgeable users and collectors a unique opportunity to own a weapon of a quality usually found only in private collections, museums or the Orient.

In both the forged steel and the folded steel series, the grip construction features genuine ray skin covered wood, wrapped very tightly in the traditional pattern to display the ray skin and the menuki. The tsuba are meticulously crafted in traditional themes, which are repeated in the fuchi, kashira, and menuki. The deeply lacquered wood scabbards have authentic polished horn fittings, and protective bags and maintenance kits are supplied with each piece.

Blades in the forged steel series (Shinto, Golden Oriole, Musashi Miyamoto) are hand forged from high-carbon (0.95%) steel. In the folded steel series
(Kami, Orchid, Tiger, Bushido) the blades are hand forged and folded from ASSAB K-120C Swedish steel. The steel manufacturing process provides an
excellent dispersion of carbides, resulting in a very tough steel with outstanding edge-holding properties.

The traditional clay-tempering process is used for both series, to produce an edge hardness of HRC60 and back hardness of HRC40. The hard edge provides an excellent cutting capability, while the more resilient body of the blade allows it to absorb the shock of the cutting stroke. After forging and heat treating each blade is hand polished, revealing both the hamon (temper line) and, in the case of the folded steel series, the linear folding pattern. The katana in both series have long tangs and are fitted with two mekugi (bamboo pegs) for greater security.

Hanwei-Folded Steel Series - Kami

Each piece in the Kami group (1201-GT, 1202-GT, 1203-GT) has a red lacquered saya, with a black ring-carved section at the sageo. The ray skin used on the tsuka is of the highest quality, and the tsuka-ito on the Katana and Wakizashi and the sageo on all three pieces are woven from best quality
Japanese silk.

The Fuchi, Kashira, Kojiri, Koiguchi and Kurigata are all made from blackened bronze, with decoration in relief and selective detailing of copper, silver and gold. The tsuba of the Katana and Wakizashi are made from hardened blackened copper, with decoration in relief and selective detailing of silver and gold.

The Tsuba (guard) of the Katana and Wakizashi is made from hardened blackened copper, with decoration in relief and selective detailing of silver and gold.

The tsuba depict the Kami, or Guardian Warriors. The habaki is of two-piece construction, the inner section being copper and the outer section
gold-plated brass. The blade is decorated, at the habaki, with a hand-engraved ''Fudo'' horimono, a traditional blade carving from Edo period. The blades of all three pieces are grooved on both sides and each piece features a long kassiki.

Kami Katana
1201-GT
$1,579.00
Add to basket Favorites
Item #1201-GT

most expensive model. they sell cheaper models same quality, less frills for $550 that are guarenteed to cut through 8" of bamboo with one cut

You can cut through 8 inches of bambo with a piece of lead pipe if your strong enough.

Don't mess around with that Katana stuff, go for the claymores and broadswords. Or, if your REALLY cool, WARhAMMERS!!!

(Weapon nut)

"Guns are for COWARDS!!!..."

Weapons ATiRAGEPRO HAS:

Casari Fundo: $13
Nunchaku: Home made
Authentic Samurai Bushido belonging to an actual Samurai General: Master HONG gave it to me :wooha: (It still has dents in the blade from the war!! :D)
Vary cheap, vary Bllsh** katana: $5.00
Hoamaru Staff: 50.00
15 Ninja throwing stars: 90.00 YEN:)

........ :snob: I'm way ahead of you sukers! :cool:

nah. gonna get a cold steel katana, that ***** will cut through your nunchaku, casari fundo, hoamaru staff and block your ninja stars then after a few blows break your antique :p

"Massu hong..."

Dude... It would NEVER cut through my Bushido. Not that. Maybe the nunchaku, but my skillz are too much. :D

I could kick all your @$$#$! LOL :p :cool:

screw peace. btw im a kung-fu black belt, took like 6 years of it when i was a kid, still own a pair of nunchuka from them. practiced with dull katanas and if yours is dented a cold steel katana will probably break it within a few strikes, those things are the best blades this side of the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom