Drivers Training question

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude you can drive with someone who has had their license for 5 years and youll be fine

you have your permit already, it laminated, what is the instructor going to stamp it????

theres no way a cop would know if youve driven with a drivers ed teacher, theres not a cop alive that would take the time and find the number of your instructer and call them

plus if you have already driven WITHOUT your permit on a main street, why are you fretting driving with one?

O, if you don't have a temporary or laminanted copy of the permit you might be right. Wait until you have a actual instructional permit.

O, if you don't have a temporary or laminanted copy of the permit you might be right. Wait until you have a actual instructional permit.

Yeah, you might want to just wait then. No sense in taking the chance that you'll lose it already. California, from what I've heard, has different/stricter driving laws then other places. Don't you have to be older to drive there too? 18 I think it is?

I was practicing driving at 12, mainly driving from my granny's to my house and back. On the open road at 14 with my mom. Skipping the permit, got my license at 16. No graduated license then. ;)

oh wait.

at 15 1/2 you can apply for your permit so you can get your full liscence by the time your 16.

at 18 you can just walk in and get it

Yeah, that's how it is by me too. I think a teacher or someone at school mentioned in one of my classes that you had to be 18 to drive, period, in California. It was a while ago, so I don't really remember. Maybe I misunderstood him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom