Drive me to drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
So, Here I am, business has been slow for the past couple of months and luckily for me, I still have a roof over my head and the basic's.

So, I call my credit card company, and, I get an arab/iran/indian on the phone, broken to subpar english and I explain my situation very clearly.

"I R BROKE. I HAV NO MONIES. CAN U HELP ME"

Well, the guy tried to explain that I could pay the minimum amount two times within the month in two seperate twenty dollar payments, what he didn't explain however, is that I had payment protector activated on my account. Now, I can foresee this becoming a political debate or economic one, but, really, there are atleast 1,500 other people in my county with the common sense to look up my information and suggest some thing other than borrowing money from some one and/or splitting my payments in half.

What is wrong with people that they only focus on getting the money up front when they obviously have my funds tucked away from the protection plan I've paid for.

a lot of red-tape in my opinion, its the same with the warranties on televisions that people pay out three-hundred dollars, get four to five years down the line and when they don't want to pay for services(there warranty expired) they get snooty and say, "I can buy another t.v. for that amount."

Can you guys believe that's what I hear on a daily basis? If it's not one thing it's another and it all started by people being greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom