drinking

true, which is why i dont plan on getting drunk more than one time anyways. im just saying thaqt if i did happen to, i would want to be arounf sober people.

ya cant always rely on other people though because they might let you drive... then again if you have a bunch of friends at least one has to be responsible right??

mongoman said:
ya cant always rely on other people though because they might let you drive... then again if you have a bunch of friends at least one has to be responsible right??
Yeah it would be stupid to let the drunk drive even if its his car

Drinking is not bad unless you are irresponsible about it. If you are partying at someone's house and you can stay at that persons house all night, then that is responsible. I have friends that have parties at their house and as soon as you walk in the door you have to put your keys in a fishbowl, then they keep it in a safe place where noone can find it, so noone can get at their car keys until the next morning when everyone is sober. I'd say that is responsible.

Tommy Boy said:
Drinking is not bad unless you are irresponsible about it. If you are partying at someone's house and you can stay at that persons house all night, then that is responsible. I have friends that have parties at their house and as soon as you walk in the door you have to put your keys in a fishbowl, then they keep it in a safe place where noone can find it, so noone can get at their car keys until the next morning when everyone is sober. I'd say that is responsible.

still no reason to get drunk

Tommy Boy said:
I'm not saying it is. I don't drink that much myself either, I just know people that do this.

thats a good idea... do they have a big whose or do people sleep on the floor

mongoman said:
thats a good idea... do they have a big whose or do people sleep on the floor
Decent size house and yeah, you sleep wherever you can, floor, couch..
Usually they're partying most of the night so nobody really gets that much sleep. I've only been to one once or twice.

Tommy Boy said:
Decent size house and yeah, you sleep wherever you can, floor, couch..
Usually they're partying most of the night so nobody really gets that much sleep. I've only been to one once or twice.

if nobody gets much sleep how do you sober up?

Well, they stop drinking sometime during the night....just that some people stay up and do stuff...but some actually pass out and go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom