drinking

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
i read that thread about the 12 year old getting drunk and i said to my self "whats the point" i mean im 14 and i dont like the idea of getting drunk so that you dont no what your doing...i mean when you do that you put your life and the lives of people around you in danger because when your drunk you cant decipher right and wrong. getting drunk isn't cool plus it makes you puke.
 

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Mainly your life cause vomit may pass to your lungs, not others well yes if your driving, yeah its stupid to get drunk you feel like sh*t the next day and you feel like your going to puke if you eat something, ive gotten wasted one time and i will never do that again :p.
 

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
Tommy Boy said:
Real men can hold their liquor.

But getting drunk at 12, thats stupid.
it dosen't matter if your a "real man" thats not the point the point is getting drunk at all is stupid
 

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Tommy Boy said:
Real men can hold their liquor.

But getting drunk at 12, thats stupid.
LoL not true depending on your weight and experience you have drinking
 

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
It was irresponsible. You can bet your ass if I'm around young family, or even looking after a younger individual, I MYSELF won't drink, Let alone allow them.
 

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
AmericanSensei said:
It was irresponsible. You can bet your ass if I'm around young family, or even looking after a younger individual, I MYSELF won't drink, Let alone allow them.
i guess we're in the same boat then
 

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
i would only want to ever gety drunk if im goign to be around people who arent getting drunk, so they could control ym actions and i wouldnt cause trouble.
 

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
cileskot said:
i would only want to ever gety drunk if im goign to be around people who arent getting drunk, so they could control ym actions and i wouldnt cause trouble.
thats true but then the next day you might have a hang over and you'll puke and neither(well, i dont no bout the hangover)can be fun
 
Top