Drinking an Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've driven drunk and on shrooms as well.........I literally thank god that I'm still alive and haven't killed anyone in the past. It's crazy looking back on it now.....what the crap was I thinking.......oh yeah thats right....I wasn't.

Never had a problem while high though.

Yea, I went close up to the truck today and it was very sad. There is no way the passenger could have lived, the whole right side of the cabin is smashed like crazy. I would love to get pics up here but it would kind of weird of I went up to the truck and started taking pics.

yeah...i'm 14 so i havent driven drunk yet. but beer just doesn't appeal to me, its just bitter. yes i admit it i have tried a sip of beer and it tastes like crap. i admit some other alcoholic beverages taste ok but i would still much rather have a can of soda than alcohol.

"I shroom 2...."

Nubius said:
I've driven drunk and on shrooms as well.........I literally thank god that I'm still alive and haven't killed anyone in the past. It's crazy looking back on it now.....what the crap was I thinking.......oh yeah thats right....I wasn't.

Never had a problem while high though.
Bahahahaha!!!

Did you see Giant cockroaches and trees in the middle of the road? :p If not, you are very lucky to be alive. :confused: :cool:

Did you see Giant cockroaches and trees in the middle of the road?
said shrooms not acid man :p

shrooms have never made me see things that aren't there as far as real objects go. They always produce a more dream like state with colors and waves and things like that. Not seeing actual objects that I think are there.

I would not drive after having the amount I had with my dinner tonight (2 glasses of wine.) but after one and a meal I will be confident in my ability to drive safely on the road, but any more I wouldn't chance it.

The thing about being more alert after having alcohol is due to driving is boring, so you do lose concentration, but as soon as a tricky situation appears under the influence will not help at all as you can't correct the situation with accuracy and speed that is needed.

(I had a hard time writing this after such as small amount. :eek: )

jeez man, you must be an ultra light weight then. And no I'm not trying to say that in a manner of "Being able to chug gallons of vodka and be sober" is cool, I'm just saying....I don't know how you could have trouble writing such a small paragraph with WINE which is already weak, AND with food which would substantially negate a majority of the effects of the alcohol.

I'm not usually this 'light weight' (For some reason it has affected me more today :( )

My point still stands though, after a glass I would not risk it.

Lightweight, even though I did have a nice buzz after 3 beers before our high school football game this weekend.

My point still stands though, after a glass I would not risk it.
Meh, there's nothing to risk IMO. But that'd depend on the person. Naturally if you feel slowed or impaired then yeah...stay off the road :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom