Dreams

I haven't had a dream in a while. But my last dream a few weeks ago was weird..

I went to some dance / ball, with a girl I like. We ended up dancing and having fun.
But then my ex showed up. I danced with her and it was the most beautiful dance ever.
Like something out of a movie.
Then at the end we kissed.
She said goodbye, walked away, and I woke up.
awwww :)

I haven't had a dream in a while. But my last dream a few weeks ago was weird..

I went to some dance / ball, with a girl I like. We ended up dancing and having fun.
But then my ex showed up. I danced with her and it was the most beautiful dance ever.
Like something out of a movie.
Then at the end we kissed.
She said goodbye, walked away, and I woke up.

Nice story. :)

I remember this one dream...

I was kinda high off of FLU meds, but i finally fell asleep and in my dream, I thought i was in the middle of a gang fight. Or was viewing one. Like a riot or something. I then woke up and sat up sweating with my heart racing. I swear something was going on somewhere.....

and i live in the hood...

I had this dream
I was like in a bubble or some invissible vehicle going through the air. There was someone w/ me although I could not see them, perhaps in back of me. We were flying over a vast land basin made of clay / dirt w/ little vegitation althuogh to the right in the near distance was a thick tropical jungle. To the left in the distance was a large body of water. Ahead of us, coming up upon fast was a wide, deep cut, slow moving, shallow river with beaches that ran from the jungle to the vast water on the left. Whomever was with me, in complete excitement, shouted... "look smoke" ( as in away it was an accomplidhment) as we passed over the river...we looked down and there were caves in the sides of the steep river banks. Smoke was coming out some of them. There were all these people in animal skins spearing fish, gathering whatever...etc. They looked like those cavemen in the Geico ads. We apparently were totally invissible to them. then I woke up. Th dream was in color.

I also had a dream once where I was walking down the street w/ 2 friends and we just gave a leap and strted to fly ...after I went through some thin twig branches. B/W

I had this waky dream I had to fix my car. I opened the hood and the motor looked like a cyclatron. I went to this autoparts store that had all these really bizzare tools. The only one I could remeber, which makes me chuckle was a torque wrench, at the end where the 1/2" drive is for a socket was replaced by a pair of vise grips.:D

I have noticed in my dreams I can only look from a right perspective to the left. Like i am walking down the street i can not look right, everything is to the left.

I remember this one dream...

I was kinda high off of FLU meds, but i finally fell asleep and in my dream, I thought i was in the middle of a gang fight. Or was viewing one. Like a riot or something. I then woke up and sat up sweating with my heart racing. I swear something was going on somewhere.....

and i live in the hood

That is SO going in my sig! LMAO!

Ugh.

Last night, when I finally did get to sleep...same dream, just maybe a bit worse this time, as I distinctly remember feeling a lot of pain.

And of course, the doctor told me to take sleep aids. I said no and he got kinda pissed at me, now my mom is trying to make me take them...

I haven't been able to sleep lately, so every time I do sleep, it's either blank, or some random events that just doesnt make sense. Like I am doing one thing, and doing something else the next.

Ever have trouble getting to sleep because you can't stop thinking.
But when you do fall asleep it feels like you are awake because you keep on thinking?

Back
Top Bottom