Downloading games

Your on a budget as I can see, but why induce piracy on other's creations? I don't use KaZaa anymore for two reasons 1.viruses and other shit on there. 2.Piracy, it's wrong to take someone elses product without givin' em some type of credit, don't you agree?

I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with piracy.Any other questions?

There are shareware games on CNET.

Yeah...just stop posting STUPID questions like that and watch the police with Bill Gates show up at your door taking everything you have. Plus you get a free trip to a pleasant place where you can get 3 meals a day, cable tv and internet access. Of course that is if your new boyfriend lets you.

Get a job, buy your own software and stop asking other people to help you to steal.

Oh yeah...now that you regestered here and asked that type of question...don't be surprised if you are marked.

It does happen. I personally know three people who were arrested for downloading software and music, of course that was in the college dorms.

dude... paint is just as good as photoshop WAR3 is like 60 with X-pack and strategy guide. if you dont have any money get off yur @$$ and get a job.

crazyman143 said:
you guys sure told him off. :rolleyes:
anyway, i do know of one site that has some games for download, and other cool stuff too, maybe even some photo editing programs?? and it's freeware, so it's legal.
http://www.freewarefiles.com
Cut this jerk off,he doesn't reply just reads and runs.I don't like that.
I sent a PM on Freeware.no reply yet.Just to see.

Do you have some kind of complex or something? do you feel that you have to be acknowledged for every post you make?

if u want some photo editing software...try www.zdnet.com has great shareware and freeware programs, and i guarantee u that there will be some photo editin software....games im not sure about...but i agree that u shud have to pay for the games....even though they are well overpriced.

bluto said:
Cut this jerk off,he doesn't reply just reads and runs.I don't like that.
I sent a PM on Freeware.no reply yet.Just to see.
Bluto, what is your problem?:confused: the guy asked for free games so I gave him a link. Is there a problem with that? I just don't see how that makes me a jerk.

Back
Top Bottom