Double posts will now auto merged!

The feature is a good idea but I have discovered a possible floor in it, today I posted a problem(started a thread) but when the post page resets every few hours, the earlier threads are hidden, still with me? the problem is this, if know one has replied since my last post and I want to update everyone on how im getting on or to reveal more problems, the post is automatically joined to the previous one, so how do members see the thread to answer it or remember it unless they put a search out. any member that hasn't seen the thread wont even know there is one.

The feature is a good idea but I have discovered a possible floor in it, today I posted a problem(started a thread) but when the post page resets every few hours, the earlier threads are hidden, still with me? the problem is this, if know one has replied since my last post and I want to update everyone on how im getting on or to reveal more problems, the post is automatically joined to the previous one, so how do members see the thread to answer it or remember it unless they put a search out. any member that hasn't seen the thread wont even know there is one.

I'm sorry - I'm not following you

Back
Top Bottom