Doom III On PC *Cry*Cry*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really matter... as soon as they set a release date, they will just push it back another year.... lol.

Guy said:
Doesn't really matter... as soon as they set a release date, they will just push it back another year.... lol.

Would you rather have the game come out when it's not ready, and be nice and buggy and have 10+ different patches days after it's release to fix the bugs they were not able to fix, since they had to "make" the release date? ;)

From the Doom 3 Alpha that I played months back it looked very impressive.

Vile said:
Would you rather have the game come out when it's not ready, and be nice and buggy and have 10+ different patches days after it's release to fix the bugs they were not able to fix, since they had to "make" the release date? ;)

From the Doom 3 Alpha that I played months back it looked very impressive.

Nope, I would rather them keep their mouths shut until it's ready. lol.

Yep i agree with Guy. i just hope they set a release date SOON! i got the Doom III Alpha but i couldnt play it (coz i got a crap PC!) wen i get my new pc next month i'll see how good it is. but from the trailer i saw...DAAAAAAME it looked MAd az.

lance

if they say 31/10/2003 then the real date is around half way through 2004 :) i hate those guys, they always do that. I hope sum1 leakes a full version. its not likely but could happen.

lance

The game is done, Doom 3 is going through distribution set up and marketing, basically they are setting up for the launch of the game, which takes awhile

so i take it there was no official demo released for the game then i hate having to depend on the internet connection of other kazaa users or any other P2P type of program i love my 300+KBps
with Dap and Cable(kilobytes not bits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom