DOOM Cast..!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
So whatcha think? :cool:

dwayne__the_rock__johnson1.jpg

Al Weaver as Kid, Razaaq Adoti as Duke, Deobia Oparei as Destroyer, Richard Brake as Portman, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Sarge, Karl Urban as Reaper, Yao Chin as Mac and Ben Daniels as Goat in Universal Pictures' Doom - 2005

when is doom teh movie coming out??? Alot of new and interesting movies are starting to surface like doom, blue streak 2, die hard 4.0

uzi9mm said:
when is doom teh movie coming out??? Alot of new and interesting movies are starting to surface like doom, blue streak 2, die hard 4.0
October this year

beedubaya said:
This better be better than Super Mario Bros!
Actaully the last few video game movies have not been too bad.

Like I did enjoy Resident Evil. (RE:A could of been better)
The Tomb Raider films where enjoyable too.

Doom got some good name going for it, including the Director.
Okay, I am not exspecting Ben Hur, but it should be an all right film. I am going to see it for the shits and giggle value.

Tomb raider movies sucked......we all know the only good part was angelina running in slow motion.

Resident Evil...also sucked, overall was a terrible rendition of what the games were generally about which were practically closer to dawn of the dead than what they were showing.

Doom......probably gonna suck

Blue streak 2....yet another case of a movie sequel that shouldn't have been made.

Die hard......needs to simply die already in terms of movie sequels....feeble attempts at raking in just a tad bit more cash.

Far cry.....that's supposed to be in the making as well......more than likely going to suck.......what ever happened to the good ole days of people having good original ideas for movies.......now it's all sequels to movies that didn't need sequels, comics or video games.......disney especially got HORRIBLE at taking childhood classics and making 'lady and the tramp 17....wedding day' and stupid crap like that.

beedubaya said:
This better be better than Super Mario Bros!

Lol that movie didn't set the bar too high though. I remember watching it as a kid and wondering why the velociraptor from Jurassic Park had become Yoshi, and why the heck the "Princess" was talking to it. Plus there was some other weird chick in that movie with a brooklyn accent that I don't remember from any of the games:)

I dunno.. I rather enjoyed Tomb Raider :).. And not just Jolie either ;)..

Doom is gonna be interesting IMO.. Especially with the Rock in it.

It'll be interesting to see Sarge just layin the smack on on some rudy poo candy ass and just showin them that the good ol people's elbow is better than "anything" u can do with a damn BFG..

:D

Nubius said:
disney especially got HORRIBLE at taking childhood classics and making 'lady and the tramp 17....wedding day' and stupid crap like that.

That's quite a point, and i've noticed it too. It seems like all Disney can do these days is make sequels to old animated movies from our childhood. I get so tired of hearing [Insert Name of Classic Disney Movie here] 3, [Insert Main Character Here]'s Journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom