Don't you hate it when you can't find something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always the remote that goes missing on me, or my glasses, problem is I can't see 5 meters without them which makes finding them all the more fun.

lol i hate when that happens. If your luck is like mine, as long as your looking for your Artic Silver you wont find it. lol so look for something else and you will eventually stumble across it.

lol

I can't find my wallet.. not that I had money in it, just my school ID so I can't get lunch... I have to ask the vegetarian for his ID now :D

Phantom118 said:
lol i hate when that happens. If your luck is like mine, as long as your looking for your Artic Silver you wont find it. lol so look for something else and you will eventually stumble across it.
I can always find my AS5. it's only ever in one of two places.

yosa said:
Its always the remote that goes missing on me, or my glasses, problem is I can't see 5 meters without them which makes finding them all the more fun.
catch 22

For me, it's usually finding a particular file on my hard drive that can sometimes be problematic.

Deathawk said:
lol

I can't find my wallet.. not that I had money in it, just my school ID so I can't get lunch... I have to ask the vegetarian for his ID now :D

I'm in almost the exact same situation, except I can still get lunch, I just have to wait in this LONG LINE because they only allow one register to be able to manually enter my student ID, and of course there are like 80 kids who forgot their ID so the line takes like 5 or 6 times as long as the other registers. Not to mention the wallet itself was nice and it had 5 bucks in it.

I was trying to find an old copy of Blood (old PC game) since I lost one of the needed disks to install it. I can't find it on torrent sites are anywhere where I can get a copy. Although I did find a copy once on Amazon but it was being sold at 70 bucks because it was so rare. I was even thinking about paying that after how long it took me to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom