Don't want to do this...

Amorssang1

BSOD
Sorry, but I seem to have to make this thread because my PM's are not going through. I wanted to speak with root or malbuc87uk, or any other mod for that matter that is engaged in the "My very own internet" thread located under Server Administration. I don't think there should be chatting in locked threads. PM if you want to speak to me privately or just post if you want to openly.

That is very true! I hate mods who lock a thread so noone else can chat in it and then they go ahead and do it like they haev special powers.

draconum

Daemon Poster
Computergen said:
That is very true! I hate mods who lock a thread so noone else can chat in it and then they go ahead and do it like they haev special powers.
Yeah, I would even have to say thats a little to the extreme. I would personally take that as mokery.
Mods: If you want to chat, don't do it in a locked thread, that truly is along the lines of Mokery, if you mean't to or not.

Chris

Satori1

In Runtime
I think this forum is most comparable to a high school. The popular clique, of course, ignores everyone but themselves, meanwhile everyone else is floating around in the cess pool they've created.

haha, I miss teh days when Satori posted often. Mainly because he can pull off shit like comparing an online compuetr forum with over 9 thousand members to a high school.

tetrahydrex

In Runtime
I have recieved no response from the moderators as well :(

I assume that they will not accept Private Messages.

I wonder what else can be done.

lol.