dont understand why....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
beedubaya......

Why was that thread closed? And dont tell me to read your post because that dont tell me nothing. This was a ligit hack/tweak that www.theregister.com posted earlier this week. Hacking and tweaking in the same damn thing when we are talking about this topic. So I guess if I posted this:

http://www.mozilla.org/hacking/

Your going to close the thread?

It will be deleted, just because of the title. :s

If you just posted about it, those who would want it would google it.

Thanks for that, I hate having to call MS every couple of months, just for them to give me a new code.

i am not going to close this thread or delete it, but i will say one thing, if people have a problem with someone else here, take it to the side and not in the lime light for all to see and get involved in.....it shouldnt be anyone elses business if you got irks w/anopther member.....let this be a friendly warning not to put other peoples name and your business out on front street.....

also too, what a mod says is final and the rest of the team will back him up. people are not given the ability to delete threads unless they are smart enough to kno not how to abuse it.....so again if you have a problem with a mod closing a thread, jump the ladder and ask why of his superiors....

As per user request... closing it was fine. However hacking is not a bad thing... so i do not see why it is not allowed here. Editing your registry is up to you, you may screw it up as much as you like and MS cannot say anything about it. just my 2 cents.. I did not mean to offend anyone, if i did sorry. PM me and i will edit this post out :)
-blitze

What were the reasons they said as to why they wanted it closed? Obviously, they dont know what there talking about or just becasue they here the word HACKING, its bad, maybe the thread should be rename to Tweaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom