Don't Copy That Floppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was actualy kind of entertaining to watch the feeble attempts of the late 80s/ early 90s to make kids not pirate! but they also could have done what sierra did with kings quest and, oh, idk WRITE PROTECT THE GAME SO IT CANT BE COPPIED! I actualy ended up buying like 6 copies of KQ because I have a helluva time keeping track of un-used floppies!

cowboyX said:
it was actualy kind of entertaining to watch the feeble attempts of the late 80s/ early 90s to make kids not pirate! but they also could have done what sierra did with kings quest and, oh, idk WRITE PROTECT THE GAME SO IT CANT BE COPPIED! I actualy ended up buying like 6 copies of KQ because I have a helluva time keeping track of un-used floppies!
OH YEAH...... I remember that one.

So far, I think the best thing to prevent copying has been that vALVE did with HL2 with the steam membership. The only problem there is that I need to hope that Steam is still around, otherwise my HL2 DVD will be my next drink coaster.

in my honest oppinion the games of the 80s pwned the games of today. . . . . . they were creative and such where games these days are concidered GOOD simply due to great graphics. . . . . . the days of homebrew games for the PC are near over, and they need to be brought back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom