Don't buy Halo 3!

lol, nice. I dont think it will really be a halo 4, more of a prequel. Like the hobbit was to lord of the rings, or how star wars 1,2,3 were to 5,6,7. How John first became a spartan, or how they fought before the mjolnir armor. Or the first book or something.

That is a good possibility. They could use the book for the storyline. The fall of reach.

NO i think its going to b like the star wars thing that superman said
these first 3 games where future
the next 3 games r going to b how he got to who he was (Master Chief)

BUT SOMETHING THAT WILL STORM THE MOVIE MARKET WOULD B

HALO -THE DEATH OF A SPARTAN
or something like that :D but really a halo movie would mean the
FIRST CREATIVE MOVIE IN A LONG TIME
all this summer there where remakes but this could change it it could b the thing that makes Microsoft the ppl to love

just one thing left to say
Love Bungie

Halo wars doesnt count. Totally different. And that should be for computer, that kind of game is much better on computer.

i think there will be a halo 4 SPOILER WARNING

in the end when master chief goes to chrono sleep cortona says it will be a long time until we will be found......probably a couple years,so i think it will come out in like 3 years time!

Halo wars doesnt count. Totally different. And that should be for computer, that kind of game is much better on computer.

Pretty much. You can make a control scheme that works well with RTS on a console, but you show that to the PC RTS hard core gamer, and he will laugh as he executes commands to his units at high speeds of impossible nature for the console.

yea, halo wars would definatly be better on the PC. I'm confused as to why microsoft has been putting off the PC so much when the PC is pratically what microsoft is made up of.

Actually, from the gameplay videos I've seen, Ensemble has done quite a good job with the RTS controls. They're actually pretty good considering it's a console.

To be honest, I could care less if it was on the Xbox 360, but Microsoft should at least enable mouse and keyboard support for the game. I'm sure that would make lots of people happy.

Back
Top Bottom