Donate Link

Yeah and they were so arrogant with it I'd hate to go back there

Paypal did something similar to me, when I sold some parts to this guy, who hadn't used his account in a while (because he doesn't buy much online, fair enough you would think) then Paypal decided to launch and "investigation" which meant sending me an email with lots of questions (yeah, some "investigation" it was :rolleyes: ) then in their infinite wisdom refunded the buyer, locked the buyers account, charged me to have the money refunded and left me with a negative balance which I tried to pay-off and that was last Friday, precisely 8 days ago and still no sign of it :rolleyes:

Its a shame, there is no real alternative yet to Paypal - say, David - looking for an idea for a website?!? Make you own Paypal alternative, I'd use it :D

Paypal did something similar to me, when I sold some parts to this guy, who hadn't used his account in a while (because he doesn't buy much online, fair enough you would think) then Paypal decided to launch and "investigation" which meant sending me an email with lots of questions (yeah, some "investigation" it was :rolleyes: ) then in their infinite wisdom refunded the buyer, locked the buyers account, charged me to have the money refunded and left me with a negative balance which I tried to pay-off and that was last Friday, precisely 8 days ago and still no sign of it :rolleyes:

Its a shame, there is no real alternative yet to Paypal - say, David - looking for an idea for a website?!? Make you own Paypal alternative, I'd use it :D

Hahha, yeah that would be good!

Back
Top Bottom