DON"T MAKE US GUESS!!

lurkswithin

Fully Optimized
Please
If you need help with something don't make us guess what you are talking about. Be explicit.
Post your specs and Operating System
Tell us what part you are having problem with
Then tell us what the problem is.

don't say having problem with mouse
do say... I am having a problem with my logitec wireless mouse or I am having trouble with my regular optical mouse or any other more detailed item.
By doing this will save you and those that are responding to your post a lot of time trying to wait for you to answer what is needed.

lol much agreed, happens all the time and then we have to end up dragging out the info we need to help the person who is usually writing in all caps and going crazy cuz their comp has a ticker on it and it won't stop dropping.

EDIT: Shouldn't this be a sticky??

Also put more detail in the thread title. if your having a problem with your mouse(or whatever) don't just put help, put having trouple with my logitec wireless mouse(or whatever)

I thought of the same thing with a lot of the recent posts. I would read them and find myself soooooo darn lazy to respond or even know how to respond because the questions were toooo vague.

STICKY THIS!! BLAH!! SO CORRECT!! I AGREE SO MUCH!!

Here is what needs to be posted:

CPU Model Number and Manufacturer if applicable:
ex: Dell Dimension 8300

CPU type and speed:
ex. AMD AthlonX2 4400+ 2.2GHz

RAM Type and MANUFACTURER if known:
ex: Kingston HyperX DDR400 PC3200 Extra Low Latency non ECC Unregistered RAM

Motherboard name and Number:
ex: ASUS AN8 SLi Deluxe 939 Pin nForce4 Ultra Motherboard

HDD Type and Manufacturer and Size:
ex. Hitachi Deskstar 120GB SATA150 HDD

Graphics Card Model and Manufacturer:
ex. MSI EN6600GT 128MB GPU

So simple, yet SO HELPFUL to those who are trying to help you! :D

Another thing to add to the list, if you want help building a computer tell us what currency you use.

seriously. I try to help ppl but it gets really hard and I end up just saying screw it im not gonna post.

ok...

Members please before you post your question, take a moment to read over this checklist.

Please post the following information>
Operating system and version such as > XP home sp1
Motherboard make and model.
CPU chip and details such as over clocked.
Memory type and how much. Single channel or dual.
Video card make and model.
Sound card make and model.
Any other pci cards make and model.
Hard drives make and model.
Optical drives make and model
Power supply make and model.

Help us to help you by proving this information first then posting the problem. If you are unable to find this info about your system you can get a free copy of Everest at> www.lavalys.com

Back
Top Bottom