Domain ideas..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Grr.. I'm getting annoyed, I keep coming up with really good domains, and there all taken.

I'm creating a web-development network, which will include..

- Several forums, including a computer forum, a stammering forum, a car forum, a coding/programming forum, and an image editing forum.

- A news and comment site, powered by mambo

- An auction website

- A general chatroom

So, can anyone think of one, I want a .com, I'll check if their available, I just want ideas.. anyone that comes up with a good one, and I buy it, gets a nice page mention!

Have you tried one of those systems that can suggest to you available domains for the words you type in?

Have you thought about another extension that .com because they are probably going to be gone.

to have all those things under a single domain means the domain has to be pretty general...how bout...joc.com or something like that and put all the other sites under a sub domain, JOC mean james oxley computers. but my making one small like that it makes for good sumdomains. of course your main domain could just be a gateway to all the other sites

Yeah, this can be my update thread I think..

I have got all scripts downloaded, and configured, so I'm ready to test them, then upload them. Because of the fact there are alot of websites, and I won't be able to give them all my full attention, I am hiring staff on the big opening day!

I'm going to start uploading everything tomorrow, got about 2GB's worth of stuff!! I've got a nice search engine going, with user input/validation, some nice forums, an auction website (for US users, need to find a UK version yet) I've got blogs, content management, portals, guestbooks, chatrooms, polls, and a mini Wiki!!!

Who's guna join up on the big day then??

Well, if you are looking for staff, then I want to help out. I will join up on the opening day as well.

So any open positions?

Back
Top Bottom