Doing HW

I'm downloading it now!! I heard it takes ~4 hours, but that was last night as soon as it was released, so the servers were probably under heavier load than they are now.

I'm downloading it now!! I heard it takes ~4 hours, but that was last night as soon as it was released, so the servers were probably under heavier load than they are now.

Depends on server traffic. If theres probably thousands if not millions of people downloading this, so expect the network speed and bandwidth to slow to a crawl. :p

Yeah it ended up taking only about 30 minutes.

I only had a chance to play one round, so I can't really say too much yet. Controls are much different from Halo 2 obviously to take advantage of the shoulder buttons...some interesting new guns.

The shield-grenade is cool. Haha people would throw them and try to snipe from inside their shield, and I'd just come up behind them and get an asassination.

Yeah, the equipment makes gameplay a bit more strategic, yet different. It's good of course. :) The controls are different, but are still good. Just takes time getting used to it.

Back
Top Bottom