Dog = Dying

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
last night, my dad gave my dog a pork bone to eat, and all day today she was vomitting, and around 11:30 she vomitted blood. so me, my dad, and my mom went to the emergency vet clinic like 15 minutes away.

she started dripping blood from her rectum, so they had to take her to the back and hook up IV to her cuz she lost a lot of blood and give her morphine for the pain. apparently shes in critical condition and we had to leave her overnight. friggin 1300 bucks for all the tests and monitoring and xrays for the night. my dad is not letting them put her down even if she needs the 2500 dollar operation because yea....

so the problem is that she has a piece of bone lodged in her intestines, irritating the tissue. thank god it didnt puncture them.

ill keep you guys updated...

im goin thorugh a similar situation, my 16 year old cat is on her last leg of life.........2moro we might put her down to help her out......ugh....it sux......good luck to u

My condolences to you and your family. I hope your dog comes out fine. :)

Good luck with that. It's pretty hard to have to put a dog down.
Hope you don't have to.

that sucks we had to have a dog put down quite a few years back but i wasnt quite old enough to understand what was going on then so it didnt effect me too much hope you dont have to put it down but if you do at least you know the dog wont be suffereing anymore

awww that sucks.
a year or so one of my mums cats was put down, she was diagnosed with some sort of problem which i cant remember, which meant she only had a few months left, and she would get really ill. she was coping well, but after a while, like they said she was really bad, and we had no choice but to put her down. the vet did something and then she was gone. such a lovely cat. im just glad i wasnt there :(

holy shit, sorry to hear dude. My friend's dog died a couple weeks ago which was random as hell, I won't go into detail.

Back
Top Bottom