Doesn't it always seem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akubane

Fully Optimized
.. that some Unknown force is out there intentionally trying to delay your new rig for as long as possible?

Car registration and stickers come up 2 weeks ago, 100$
Last week front wheel bearing startin to go, 200$+ (still not fixed)
start of this week, gears for the window crank broke.. windows stuck up. 20-50$
Tonight on the way home.. Alternator fried, battery along with it. Who knows what thats gonna cost.

On top of things I tore a ligament in my shoulder at work at the start of the month so hours are cut back. And cracked my head on the door half asleep gettin ready for work lol.

Anyone else find that something just doesnt want you to get your PC built? (or anythign new purchased)

lol. Just thought I'd put this out there for somethin to do XD

lol ; ; 35 mile run from house to work ; ; and after a 10 hour day in a warehouse you dont feel much like biking 35 miles at 3am in sub zero celcius weather (canada) lol
otherwise I would, would save me a TON of money on gas, let alone repairs XD its just a bummer XD i had 4 or 5 cheques i didnt have to use on bills for one reason or another this month so I was like Yeah right on, might get this up and running. might be delayed another month lol. oh well, play the cards your dealt. not a huge thing, Just sucks using my vid card as a paperweight >.>

Welcome to real life. Please check your dreams and aspirations at the door...

Tru dat, Trotman!

I remember that ~40 minute drive to work every day. I used to commute from Minneapolis to Maplewood every day for work and school. I was getting a $35 tank of gas like every 4 days. It became my single biggest expense, even more than my rent! I finally got new jobs closer to home with 10-15 minute commutes and way fewer miles. Saved me a ton of money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom