does vista ask for serial during installation?

UK31337 said:
Only a matter of time before it gets hacked to pieces and on a torrent tracker near you :D

Yeah, my Vista Business asked for the key fairly early on, but didn't need activated immediately.
It's been hacked since the RTM version...
And yes, there's a way to bypass the 30-day trial limit.

UK31337 said:
Only a matter of time before it gets hacked to pieces and on a torrent tracker near you :D

Yeah, my Vista Business asked for the key fairly early on, but didn't need activated immediately.
Just thought id point this out, but you dont need to enter the key when it asks. You can leave it blank, and it will let you. This is a handy way of doing a clean install from an upgrade disc. Ive posted this "how to" on here in the last few weeks if people want it. :)

I Have vista.
You dont need to enter the serial on installation, however it only gives you 30 days after install to give it,or your system locks up.If your a law abiding citizen than there is no problem,just enter your code.If your on the other side of the law, there is a hack that makes vista always give you 30 days, no matter what.Its called time crack or something.

parsex said:
I Have vista.
You dont need to enter the serial on installation, however it only gives you 30 days after install to give it,or your system locks up.If your a law abiding citizen than there is no problem,just enter your code.If your on the other side of the law, there is a hack that makes vista always give you 30 days, no matter what.Its called time crack or something.
Parsex, the signature limit is 5 lines. Please change yours.

Back
Top Bottom