does this sound like a good deal...?

:( :( Lol, JK. How do you like that PSU?

I got it and a CM Mystique as a package deal off craigslist, $50 for both (it was already installed) and I switched it over to my main rig to replace my 500w Antec Earthwatts, which is now my backup psu, my 500w OCZ StealthXstream runs the kids' system, never had a problem with any of my used psus, but had a problem with the one brand new psu I bought a while back, the infamous 500w Powmax Assassin...

I've had good luck on craigslist though, great stuff for cheap (I may add the Overture case and psu combo to this list)...

CM Mystique & Antec True Power Trio 650w - $50...
Antec Earthwatts 500w - $30 (I needed a psu after my powmax Assassin assassinated itself after 9 months)...
OCZ 500w StealthXstream - $25...
160GB WD Raptor - $60 (brand new in sealed box from RMA)...

:D

I got it and a CM Mystique as a package deal off craigslist, $50 for both (it was already installed) and I switched it over to my main rig to replace my 500w Antec Earthwatts, which is now my backup psu, my 500w OCZ StealthXstream runs the kids' system, never had a problem with any of my used psus, but had a problem with the one brand new psu I bought a while back, the infamous 500w Powmax Assassin...

I've had good luck on craigslist though, great stuff for cheap (I may add the Overture case and psu combo to this list)...

CM Mystique & Antec True Power Trio 650w - $50...
Antec Earthwatts 500w - $30 (I needed a psu after my powmax Assassin assassinated itself after 9 months)...
OCZ 500w StealthXstream - $25...
160GB WD Raptor - $60 (brand new in sealed box from RMA)...

:D

That is some seriously awesome stuff you've been able to get your hands on for such low prices. :D :D Keep on going......Lol.

Back
Top Bottom