does this get direct x 10 if not direct x 9?

immortal143

In Runtime
im not sure bout laptops and im thinking about buying one but im not sure if this one gets direct x 10 or direct x9 if not what would it be able to do?
im using it for gaming(really low budget im not paying for it) but the games im planning on playing are only like diablo III once it comes out and WoW and starcraft II once it comes out. im not planning on playing much more than that and im thinking that diablo III and starcraft II is gonna be direct x9 cuz its probably gonna be mac compatible
here is the comp http://www.battleforums.com/forums/diablo-3/122956-diablo-3-system-requirements.html
if its in the specs i didnt see it but if it is tell me so i dont have to ask this again. thanks guys,
Steve

Uhh, we need the specs. Also, those games have to be DX9 compatible or else they won't work on XP, which would be a large population of customers. However if it's a laptop, odds are the graphics aren't gonna cut the mustard. You'll probably be able to play the games, but in a low res and low settings. Don't know though, I still haven't seen the specs.

Back
Top Bottom