Does Nothing Exist?

black hole = nothing. its anti matter.

But anti-matter is something, therefore isn't nothing. Even in the pitch blackness of space where there in NOTHING, there is dark matter, which is something. So no, I say there is no "Nothing". Unless you take my bank account balance into consideration. The bank teller will surely tell you there is "Nothing".

So nothing is possible depending on what context its use in.

I.E. 'I have nothing in my account. £0.00'. = True

Although some might 'say' they have nothing but in fact have £0.48. = False

That's not nothing, thats a lie.

But anti-matter is something, therefore isn't nothing. Even in the pitch blackness of space where there in NOTHING, there is dark matter, which is something. So no, I say there is no "Nothing". Unless you take my bank account balance into consideration. The bank teller will surely tell you there is "Nothing".

was the so called "eather" concidered to be dark matter? if so then there is nothing... confusing post

But, if nothing is there, something has to be there, and vice versa. But, doesn't something always have to be there?

For example.
A:Is there anything in that room?
B:No, it's empty.

Isn't there always air, bacteria, etc.? That would mean something is there. Your bank account is empty. But, you can't call it nothing, can you? How do you measure nothing? I'm sure $0.00 isn't a proper measurement.

Back
Top Bottom