Does moving to a smaller computer monitor annoy you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main computer has a 17inch lcd... Then the lappy has a 15 inch... IMO, it don't bother me at all, I just dislike going to a huge screen...

Yes. I was fine with my 17" CRT before, but now that I use a 19" LCD, the 17" is awful.

It depends on what you get used to... I use a 22in monitor for my main viewing, and a 17-19 inch for my side monitor to show my temps and sometimes put other things I need to view off to the side without switching windows so much.

I put it as my main view the other day just messing around in my video card settings and I would probably go crazy if I had to view that all day.

Of course before I switched to this 22in, I was on a small (well nothing small about it) CRT monitor, so it was like going from a Pinto to a Cadillac.

going to wide screen annoys me :)

my home pc using non wide screen, and at work im stuck with a wide screen.
so ya, that means im still on a 19" nec gx2 lol, because the 21.3" are all over $800 and newegg has nothing larger ;(

2 years ago i bought a 26" widescreen, only to return it because i did i felt my nec was easier on my eyes lol

im not up to the current when it comes to monitors ;)

going to wide screen annoys me :)

my home pc using non wide screen, and at work im stuck with a wide screen.
so ya, that means im still on a 19" nec gx2 lol, because the 21.3" are all over $800 and newegg has nothing larger ;(

2 years ago i bought a 26" widescreen, only to return it because i did i felt my nec was easier on my eyes lol

im not up to the current when it comes to monitors ;)

Hahaha, I hope I read that wrong. What in the heck 21.3" monitors are you looking at that costs $800?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom