does more memory mean better pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

modcoh

Beta member
I have a hp photosmart 435 and im only using the internal memory wich is 16 mb some pictures come out good some dont can anyone lend advice as how to icrease performance out of my camera. Its my first one oh yeah its 3.1 mp would more memory mean better pictures please help.

more meemory does not afekt the quality other than its space for more photos in the best quality.

16 mb doesent have much space for the best quality.
ill asume that when its not space fore the best quality the camera automaticly lowers the resolution. and that ios why the quality gets low on some pics.

il sugest u to by 128 mb card. then u have lot of space.
prob up to 60 pics in the best quality. ( or more. i have only 64 mb and dosent remember how many pics i cane take on that)

Yes I would suggest you figure out what type of card your camera uses and buy a 128mb card. Depending on what kind of card it is you may be able to get it for under $20. As far as quality goes, you're camera has different settings for picture quality. Higher quality pictures take up more space. With 3.1 megapixels you should be able to take very nice pictures. Mine is only 1.3 mp and it looks as good as a normal point n shoot camera.

ya you should actually probably get more than 60 pics on a 128 meg card. your camera probably uses an sd or cf card which are the least expensive and prolly only like 10 to 20 bucks

frys electronics is the best place to look if you have one around you, they always run adds for memory cards, i think i saw a 128 for like 8 bucks once so theyll be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom