Does it Annoy you when..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do it only to bump up a thread with no replies like my recent thread on Digital Rights Managment, which I had to triple bump and yet no replies....

I don't really care.

I guess it all depends on the content of the posts. If someone has one thought and puts it in one post, then instead of editing, "Like Nubius Said" then don't want to edit it but, create a new post, that's totally fine. Who cares?

But, when people do multiple posts like..

WooT!

That Pwns!

WTF?

Yeah right!

?

All in a row, that can kind of be annoying.

Yeah, that thread linked above where the guy posts 7 times in a row... that's just annoying... each post was only like 5 minutes apart. Dude, get all your thoughts in one post... or use the edit feature... that's just post count whoring....

I don't do that because it is annoying but sometimes its required, like today after I said something in my own post and nobody replied to it for more than 5 hours [I think near 8 even] and I had something else un-related to my last reply in that post to say so I did duble post, actualy, tripled posted cause it happned twice :p

But usualy as a person who doesnt like double/triple/multi posting I rather edit my own posts than make a lot of them.

As some guy said in a movie which I have long forgotten "It's better to measure ten times and cut once than measure once and cut ten times"

I'm not sure its even related but im on medications ATM so w/e..

-Jo

Its allowed? I didn't know that it was, just thought they were letting it slide on some occasions...

and its just slightly annoying but sometimes its needed so i wouldn't vote for enforcing it if you made a poll.

Yoad said:
Its allowed? I didn't know that it was, just thought they were letting it slide on some occasions...

and its just slightly annoying but sometimes its needed so i wouldn't vote for enforcing it if you made a poll.

Allowed as In theres no script against Double posting.

Say on another forum you try to double post, theres a script, or its a build in feature that doesn't allow you to post because you had just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom