Does it Annoy you when..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
Let me explain, This Is my Second Forum, My First forum, My Home, Doesn't allow Double posting "Posting right after your own post, in this case", And it really annoys the **** out of me. Why Can't people learn to Edit their Posts?

Does it annoy you, Is there any good reason for double posting?

Especially when someone does it More then twice in the same thread. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry:

It annoys me, but not when I do it.
asdcattivo.gif

I try not to do it, but it happens sometimes. I usually just make a big post and break it up with hyphens or something.

I've done it only when it's been a complete day gone by. I don't edit the previous one because chances are people already read it and had nothing to say to that particular comment. My new comment will bump it and maybe they will have something to say about the new one.

But yeah, the ones that are lke 5 mins after the original post are ridiculous

it annoys me when i have multiple threads opened in tabs and have to wait what is it 45seconds to respond to the other ones

it annoys me when i have multiple threads opened in tabs and have to wait what is it 45seconds to respond to the other ones

That's why I usually don't have multiple tabs of TF open, unless it is while editing/deleting/banning.

well some forums, like geeks to go, need u to post again, so that the mods who are helping you get an alert that a new respond has been put up, because they are helping other people at the same time.

it doesnt annoy me i guess, for me, its actually less annoying when im posting. a lot of forums i go to u can fast reply and i have dialup so i dont have to wait for an entire new page to open to edit or add something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom