does anyone nderstand this regulation about basic channels?

im picking up stations about 60 miles away with this one. I tried 3 antenas this one worked best belive it or not... some channels are bad they are all scattered around directional antenna gonna suck (as it did when I tried one)

im picking up stations about 60 miles away with this one. I tried 3 antenas this one worked best belive it or not... some channels are bad they are all scattered around directional antenna gonna suck (as it did when I tried one)

AntennaWeb - Home

Will guide you on what direction to point your antenna, and what kind of antenna to get, for the station you want to pick up.

As part of Comcast's bid to buy TWC, they're making TWC sell the southeastern-Wisconsin market to Charter :)mad:). They announced by the end of 2015, all TWC customers in SE-Wisconsin will become Charter subscribers. So, regardless, I'm getting screwed in this deal... :annoyed:
That blows, but Comcast still hasn't got the go ahead to purchase TWC from what I'm to understand.

but Comcast still hasn't got the go ahead to purchase TWC from what I'm to understand.
No they haven't (thank g-0-d). The selling of SE-Wisconsin territory is 1 proposal at an attempt to dissuade the DOJ and the FCC from blocking the sale on antitrust grounds.

Saying, "See! See! We can play fair!"

Back
Top Bottom