Does anyone know what the music is when i turn on my computer ?

sprog

Beta member
The little tune when starting up my computer means something or is something special but i cant remember for the life of me what it is.

Can anyone help or put me in the right direction ?

Is this an old computer?

Some fairly old computers used to play a certain song when the CPU's were overheating.

Thanks for your reply.

its a brand new laptop with celeron intel, its when i first turn on the computer and it boots up. im sure ive heard it is something ?

Thanks for your reply.

its a brand new laptop with celeron intel, its when i first turn on the computer and it boots up. im sure ive heard it is something ?

Before loading windows, right? And full music, not just some sequence of beeps?

Excellent thankyou, its windows xp startup. Didnt windows create this music themselves ?

yes you can find all the hidden files Microsoft has on your computer which includes the start up song but it is like a full minute longer. I know its in your windows folder, but you have to set it to view all hidden files.

yes you can find all the hidden files Microsoft has on your computer which includes the start up song but it is like a full minute longer. I know its in your windows folder, but you have to set it to view all hidden files.

Start>Run>Media

They are all there.

Back
Top Bottom