Does anyone know the name of this motherboard to SATA HD/SSD cable?


Solid State Member
Hi all.

I have a laptop (HP Model 14-df00023cl).

When I opened up this laptop, I saw on the motherboard a spot that’s apparently for connecting a SATA HD/SSD to the motherboard. I believe this connection is made using a special cable, but I don’t know what the cable is called.

Here is a picture that I took that shows the spot:[user]=147011841&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Here is another picture that shows where the SATA HD/SSD would go on the motherboard:[user]=147011841&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I’ve checked online, but I haven’t been able to find the specific cable that I would have to get if I wanted to connect a SATA HD/SSD to this connection point.

Does anyone here know what the cable required to connect a SATA HD/SDD to this connection point is called so that I can find it online?

Thank you.