Does anyone know if this is a good case?

Let me tell you a story. I was walking a street and I saw a case though some glass right. It looked like some thing like that, So I saw this guy named "PCNoob". He looked at the case and went "Hmm I dont know". So than Tommy Boy and X1337 come bashing though the window, and Tommy Boy said. "Well I've never heard of Apevia, but if it is an Aspire case, it is a good case.", than X1337 said "It looks like a good case, you should get it". Than PCnoob got the case went home than he was happy... the end ;)

X1337 said:
Let me tell you a story. I was walking a street and I saw a case though some glass right. It looked like some thing like that, So I saw this guy named "PCNoob". He looked at the case and went "Hmm I dont know". So than Tommy Boy and X1337 come bashing though the window, and Tommy Boy said. "Well I've never heard of Apevia, but if it is an Aspire case, it is a good case.", than X1337 said "It looks like a good case, you should get it". Than PCnoob got the case went home than he was happy... the end ;)

You get a +1 for humor.

thats a a very nice looking case and it has some really cool design to the front of it.

but i can understand how the temps can rise in that thing (as the last review said), because the fan on the side is really low and hot air rises in that little thing so there isnt much airflow and back fans might not cool it off because usually most computers are sitting against a wall where little air comes through.

I had that case and it was pretty cool for the first few days, then the noise gets to you. That case is soooooooo loud. It sounds like a jet engine.

I dont get how people find the NZXT cases stylish. IMO, the P-180 looks a whole ton better than the NZXT case. I like the sleek looking cases.

Back
Top Bottom