Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysalis said:
You need to be 18

You need a credit/debit card (or visa gift card).

There are no free video cards. Although, you could do a gift card or something, but then again, you're still not old enough.

Couldn't I just get help from a parent? Or lie with my parents name?

I seriously need some extra money or something... my parents just divorced 3 weeks ago, and I'm stuck w/ my mom who doesn't work and has to take care of her daughter :(

It would be awesome to upgrade my computer or getting something nice for a change ;\

If you are one of those bratty kids that I saw at school, then yes. I knew some kids that would have $100 a week on a credit card just to buy lunch 5 days a week.

Deathawk said:
Couldn't I just get help from a parent? Or lie with my parents name?

I seriously need some extra money or something... my parents just divorced 3 weeks ago, and I'm stuck w/ my mom who doesn't work and has to take care of her daughter :(

It would be awesome to upgrade my computer or getting something nice for a change ;\

You could, but everything would have to be in their name.

lol i've been waiting for nubius/havoc to post in here...

but yea, i started some of this a few weeks ago... now months? middle of august...

but so far i've found i like the DIY sites best. I feel more in control and can cash out whenever I want. I did prizebook for a while and got about 350 dollars in total until they thought i was not who i really was. So i sent them my ID and they still didn't believe me so i told them to delete my account cause im tired of their 5hit

so now im onto swatcash :) (thanks to theprofessor17)

you should donate me some money to get started.

That way I always make a profit or come out even ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom