Do you wear glasses?

I used to wear glasses, but I got contacts last Spring. I love them, they're great. I have the daily disposable kind, which are really nice because you don't have to worry about keeping them clean or losing them or anything.

My eye sight is perfect now. But I don't expect it will be after another 10years of staring at a screen.

yeah i use to use glasses now i have contacts and they are great, mine dispose every 2 weeks, and like freestyler said youdont have to worry about cleaning them or losing them

Well, I went to the opticians a few years back and I don't have full perfect vision, and its probably got worse since then, but I got glasses but never wore them...

I'm going to have them checked again soon, and if I need to get some, I'll have contacts I think.

20-20 vision, i think im pretty much the only one in my family that doesnt have to wear glasses, my brother\sister should but they dont, my dad does every second, mom does to read, rest of my family wears glasses\contacts or had surgery expect my grandma

I have contacts, and wear glasses on days where my contact won't go in, or I'm too lazy to put them in.

I wear glasses, my vision isn't very good and I'm severely near sighted. I have to wear my glasses to drive. I did try contacts a few years back, but I hated them because they hurt my eyes. They were the disposable ones, I just don't like things touching my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom