Do you use anti-virus software?

I used to use avg, but then I just un-installed it because I never get viruses anyways.

Post your story.

I use AVG. However, I feel that going without antivirus protection is foolish, even when there are these free ones. There have been times that I have been setting up PCs and had them on the network 10 minutes without antivirus protection (because it wasn't installed yet) and it came down with a virus. I would recommend antivirus protection on any computer attached to the "outside world".

I use Avast on my computers. I agree, there isn't a reason to go without an antivirus. Plenty of them are free too.

I use Windows Live One Care. And i use AVG occasoinaly to do a scan to make sure One Care is working.

I used to use avg, but then I just un-installed it because I never get viruses anyways.

Ever stop and think that you didn't get a virus because you're anti-virus blocked it from getting on? i bet not.

I have NOD32 on all of my computers. and PS. I never get viruses either.

Ever stop and think that you didn't get a virus because you're anti-virus blocked it from getting on? i bet not.

I have NOD32 on all of my computers. and PS. I never get viruses either.

lmfao sorry celegorm but yes I think he would know, it tells you on avg how many it has. lol

I use to go unsecured for about 2months but you tend to learn you always get bad files snooping around on the internet

i didnt use any antivirus software for about 3-4 years.
Then recently i got a virus, and it deleted something on my laptop where i would get a BSOD when i boot up windows.
I shouldve been smarter, the file looked suspicious but i guess i wasnt thinking that day.
I then have to reinstall Windows, then I DL AVG, installed, and its on my Laptop.
But for my desktop, its antivirus free because i go on sites i normally go on it, and i dont download anything on there, since its my gaming computer. I use my External HDD to transfer my DL files from my laptop to my desktop.

I use Avast! Home Edition, but I remember when I was little I use to get a lot of virus, no I get none...

But the only good thing about removing a virus (especially a hard one) is that when you finish (and this time your REALLY finished :p) you feel good :D

Back
Top Bottom