Do you think I wrote this well?

BF2player

BSOD
Yep, we decided to actually name the game PopACapInYoAss. Thanks Jo3.

Now, what I wrote.

<font:Arial Bold:16>About PopACapInYoAss Developers:<font:Arial:16>PopACapInYoAss a indie developed game by Manic Games. The original idea for the name came from Jo3 at computerforums.org. The team consist of people of High School Students who have had no training whatsoever, but have tried their damnest to put something nice together. The team consulted online tutorials and ask questions on the garage games forums. In result, this is what they have come up with. This game isn't probably going to be the best you have ever seen, but it is the best they could do. Yes, the team wrote this about section.

<font:Arial Bold:16>About the game:<font:Arial:16>

PopACapInYoAss is a unique Fps game where players fight it out in many different scenarios. You get to play various roles in the game(sniper, assualt, etc) as well as possibly make new friends within the game.

<font:Arial Bold:16>Controversy:<font:Arial:16>

Well the name of the PopACapInYoAss might seem vulgar to some, here at Manic Games, we think it's absolutely hilarious. How many games do you know called PopACapInYoAss? Oh course you don't hear of that, because ESRB will not allow it or maybe people aren't funny enough to call a game that. I don't know the reason really, but who cares?

Also, the game is not rated. I don't think this game is all that bad. It has blood, killing, and well... that's about it. Oh no, that's a M rating. F*** that(not used in commercial games either), if little kids want to play this game, so be it. I'm not going to stop them. Also, no one can stop them from playing it anyway. It's not rated.

Haha, we would, but we can guess that you wouldn't want to run around for about a mile with no hopes of actually shooting anything except maybe a few AI birds. We'll release it soon enough. :)

I wouldn't mind if I was beta testing :)

well i'm sure there will be a crowd of haters with a title name like that, but then again...you said it has blood and killing as the main theme, not so suprising with what is shown on tv now days.

i don't have time to play games like i used too, so i'll just say good luck w/it.

To DJ: Apparently.. some people might want to shoot birds and butterflies. Oh, there are fish also, but there isn't any water yet, so they swim on the grass. It's amusing.

To Mix: Thanks. Yea, that's probably true, but what can you do?

To J03: Ok, I'll correct that.

Back
Top Bottom