Do you take vitamins daily?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Do you take your flintstones daily?!?!

I've been looking into some different supplements, so i figured i'd ask what you guys take?

when i was like 7 i use to take them alot. i should get into the habbit of takening them again.

I should, as I want to be young and healthy for as long as possible. I love my body that looks 15 or 16 years old :)

I don't but ajust recently started about two weeks ago... I take like 3 flintstones ones because I'm allergic to centrum and the GNC ones, if I take them I get really sick and my skin gets a funny pale color. The doctor says I'm allergic to them because they're too strong. I am going to try other ones though but I'm stuck too.... I don't know what other ones to take.

P.S. those flintstones ones taste really good... especially the purple ones! :)

of course i take vitamins, when i remember to. i mean, like tommy boy and troy said, they are really good! i mean, why not? its not like you'll die or anything without them, and it is only good for you to take them, so why not?

I wouldnt really trust pills, theres actually no soild proof your body absorbs the vitamins in the pills. Im not trying to sell anything, but if your really worried about nutrition, i would look into spirulina and chlorella. There both an algae. There both known as 'superfoods", and are HIGHLY nutritious. Heres some examples, im sure you guys here that carrots are good sources of beta carotene, well, spirulina has 10 times more, it is the worlds most beta carotene abundant food there is. Spirulina also contains the worlds highest b-12 content, another much talked about vitamin. Spirulina also cantains all of the essential amino acids. It also has 12 times more digestable protein than beef, with out all the fat and cholesterol. Chlorella and spirulina are very rich in chlorophyll, which remove heavy metals from your body. Then much more benifits to these two foods, that you guy can look up on google. I personally take them both everyday, and have for about 6 months, and havent felt better.

Back
Top Bottom